Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 30, 2011

Medical books for lower prices in AbeBooks !! FREE shipping to Canada Now take the offer

I found this great online book store AbeBooks which is now offering FREE shipment to Canada, Here I found (OSCEs for the MRCS: Pt. B: A Bailey and Love Revision Guide) book for only $51 with free shipping to Canada also ! all you need to do is enter to AbeBooks then enter book title or keyword then choose your book, you will be so glad as I was when I decided to buy my medical books from AbeBooks for lower prices.

This is so great I also find (Your Best Medicine) (ebook version) only for $3 !! really i couldn't believe my eyes.





One of my favorite books in medicine are those of Oxford, and Clinical Medicine: Key Questions Answered (Oxford Medical Publications) is one of these books, I got it for only $3.2 (ebook version) , it really help in improving clinical skills of undergraduate and also postgraduate doctors.


During my study for medicine I always needed Macleod's Clinical Examination 12th edition book and I bought one from local store it coast me about $55 I was not happy with the price, when I looked for Macleod's Clinical Examination12th edition (paperback) in AbeBooks Free Shipping to Canada I was shocked !! it is only $25 and need extra $3 for shipping wow this was amazing. While when I wanted to buy this book from elsevierhealth.com the prise was $65 !! So I decided to make AbeBooks my No. 1 Choice for buy my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..