Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My First Day In Medical College



My first day in the college (mosul medical college) was great day,the first lecture we had anatomy - dissecting dead people - I was terrify from the Idea but in the same time very existed to do this. But we did not do any thing in our first day ( Just listening to the lecturer doctor) and this was little boring but in the same time funny.
The medical college was my dream, and Allah made my dream come true .
And I thank Allah on every thing from my birth to my susses.

2 comments:

  1. You are 1 of the lucky person when yr dream comes true. Anyway, wishing u best of luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear Diana
    I wish you good luck too .

    ReplyDelete

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..