Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My first award .. to you

My first AWARD .. thanks for " Cactus Jack Splash " for this beautiful award, in my turn I will pass it on to 5 blogs , the choice was hard ... These 5 blogs are :
The W.O.W. factor ; Living with, and loving a Cowboy is a way of life that embeds itself in your heart and soul
Amanda Barber ; photographer for American Land and Ranches.
Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey ; Wonderful Lady
Lorraine ; beautiful soul in photographs
Janice Thomson ; poet and artist

Please visit all my friends and if you have time do some surfing-there are so many great blogs out there to read!

If you are new and don't know what to do with this award please read this:
1.Name 5 other Superior Scribblers.
2.Link to the author and the name of the blog that gave you the award.
3.Display the award on your blog with this LINK, which explains the award.
4..Click on the award and at the bottom of that link, add your name to Mr. Linky’s list.
5.Post these rules for your recipients.

note: I quoted these notes above from Cactus Jack Splash

8 comments:

  1. You are sooo kind, and I really appreciate it. I can't forward though, I can't limit to 5 in photography, because well, photographs are a photographers' view of things, you can't really compare one to the other, you know. But if I could only see one BLOG in the world, it would be the one from your other recipient Janice...thanks again, so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Lorraine , yes as you said the choice "to me at least" was so hard and I couldn't really chose from number of good blogs (to me) but at least you've got an award to keep it on your blog, have a good day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you S.W. for the award ! have a great day dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You to dear theresa have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. SW Thank you so much for the award. I enjoy your blog and all the hard work you do at Medical School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh SW! I've missed you! My satellite seems fine now (after the ice demolision and repairs!)
    Thank you Dear Lady for thinking of me!
    I sure hope school is going well for you.
    Now I must go read what else you've been doing!
    ~Hugs to you~
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..