Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 + things I like .. ! guess

new year 2009
with my best wishes I wish you all to have a happy new year

don't forget to have good times, now I'm going to study for Biochemistry exam next sunday then I have anatomy exam the next saturday, I can tell that these two exams are the most hard at all.



"this cooki for you"
choclate cooki

mosul sky in last week of 2008
bye my camera



things I liked at 2008

my coffee cup
my copybook "for exams"

Guyton Physiology book "new edition 2008"
woo

final I say
bye 2008
bye 2008and hello 2009
happy new year

6 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiii S.W
    happy new year,may all your wishes come true.
    wish you success.
    thanks for the cookies! :)
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are taking time to enjoy Nature! I'm so glad.
    SW, I wish for you a wonderful and magical New Year! That your studies will be smooth and rewarding; That 2009 will be the opening of new doors and a prosperous future for you Young Lady!
    You are one special friend SW, and I'm glad to share in your life.
    ~Cheers to 2009~
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy new year.
    Thanks for the virtual cookies.
    Good luck with your studies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! All the best in the new year 2009! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi S.W..
    I know it's 10th of January, but happy new year and may God make all your wishes come true :)
    MS.Violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year to you all ,
    Barb
    Miss Violet
    Foto_kujawiak
    Cactus Jack Splash
    BAGHDADENTIST
    thanks for your comments


    I pray for People in Gaza
    war SHOULD stop ..!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..