Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 31, 2009

Comparison. could life be changed ?

iraqi_refugees pictureLife is seconds pass without feeling, you don't feel till it become too late, till now I do not believe that I am entering 20s this make me wonder sometimes not for reason but because I think that I didn't live normal , all the time my country was in war and I didn't feel peace in its real meaning .

Before 30 year Iraq was rich country with oil , Baghdad was the center of knowledge in middle east , there was high buildings and hotels while the neighbouring countries was living in tents in the desert , now everything changed except Iraq still "rich in oil" , now there is people left there big houses in baghdad to save there lives , the prices are extremely high, even the kerosine became rare in winter !! this is and we are the country of oil ..While people of neighbouring countries live now in villas , skyscraper ..
I'm not envying them but I am sad on my country ..

Now we need hope , peace , working , uniting , to make bright future of Iraq

3 comments:

  1. "Now we need hope , peace , working , uniting , to make bright future of Iraq"
    I agree completely.
    be safe S.W and may your days be more joyful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie ,
    what's happening to Iraq hurts me\us deeply .....

    God bless you dear ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. god bless you too
    union is all what we need

    ReplyDelete

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..