Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baghdad 19/08/2009 under explosions

Today 19/08/2009
95 killed and over 500 injured in Baghdad today. There were 5 Huge explosions hit Baghdad city the capital of Iraq ( the ministry of financial, ministry of defence , ministry of external , deputies board , Alrasheed hotel, Al-Biyaa and Al-Salhia region ) .
The sadness is every where in Iraq, crying our dead . The blood day in baghdad and all Iraq

there will be more pictures when it available to me.






this blog is for blacksmith for the Iraqi dead at 19/08/2009 the blacksmith ends in a week

2 comments:

  1. I really hope these horrible attacks will soon be stopped. I fear the Iraqi security forces became careless. I have even seen talk of the concrete barriers being removed: it is much too soon for that.

    You are dealing with a very determined and cunning enemy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment make this thing more clear to me, say what you want to say but don't stay calm..